Current Job Openings
Digital Signal Processing Design Engineer
Location: 15 Terry Drive, Newtown, PA 18940
Department: Digital Communications
Report To: Chief Communications System Engineer
Hours: Regular Full-time/Exempt
The Digital Signal Processing Design Engineer will have extensive knowledge in digital communications in algorithm development, modeling, analysis, simulations.
- Solid knowledge in communications algorithm development, modulation: AM, FM, QAM, OFDM, PCM/FM, Multi-h, OQPSK, SOQPSK.
- Experience in digital communication modem PHY design.
- Knowledgeable in design digital filter, adaptive equalizer, Forward Error Correction Decoder (block, convolutional, Trellis algorithms) and synchronization algorithms.
- Design knowledge in wireless communication modem.
- Experience in the implementation experience in FPGA.
- Work with other team members to develop algorithm in floating model.
- Convert floating to fixed point for FPGA implementation.
- Extensive skills in C, C++, Matlab for communications system/Algorithm simulations.
- 1 — 3 plus years of industrial experience required.
- Able to meet time-line with high first design successful rate.
- Master of Science in Electrical Engineer required.