Current Job Openings
Quality Reliability Engineer
Location: 15 Terry Drive, Newtown, PA 18940
Department: Quality Assurance
Report To: Quality Manager
Hours: Regular Full-time/Exempt
Act as customer liaison for customer on Quality issues regarding Corrective Action & Preventive Action (CAPA), audits and customer portal access and maintenance. Represent the Quality function with the generation of FMEA’s, Control plans, Inspection plans or other QMS documentation with Engineering, Operations.
- Support the QMS through internal process and product auditing, facilitation of CAPA for continual improvement, and coordination of Customer audits.
- Participate in management reviews, contract reviews and third party audits as required. Support Customer Specification reviews with regard to Quality Requirements.
- Support Supplier Management with qualification, surveillance auditing and continual improvement.
- Represent Quality in the APQP process with Engineering and Operations to assess risks and facilitate preventive action and QMS improvement.
- Manage the Orbital customer portal facilitating Process/Product related corrective actions, notifications and customer rating continual improvement.
- Measure, monitor and initiate improvement based on non-conforming product data mining, supplier CAPA and customer escapes and disclosures continual improvement.
- Assist the Quality Manager in planning, execution and continual improvement with the QMS to meet and exceed customer requirements and safety, quality, delivery and cost objectives.
- Provide quality input, technical assistance and expertise as required to support Management and Quality Staff projects and customer related presentations and actions.
- Perform other Quality related duties as assigned by the customer's Quality Manager or Senior Management Staff.
- Knowledge of environmental testing a plus.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3 years as a Quality Engineer.
- At least 3 years of experience in an aerospace manufacturing environment preferred.
- ASQ certification and Internal Auditor certification a plus
- Bachelorís Degree in Manufacturing Engineering desired