The XPDR-2150 Series is the latest generation of C-band transponders from Teletronics Technology Corporation. The unit is form/fit backward compatible with the industry standard form factor and provides the standard electrical interfaces with current systems eliminating the need to change any legacy systems.
The unit provides 50 watts of pulsed RF output and draws under 5 watts, making it one of the lowest current draw in the industry today.
The user can program the transponder via a serial communication port in the field with options for a RS-232 interface or a RS-485 multi-drop interface.
TTC Software is provided to communicate with the unit or a simple Hyper Terminal can be used as an alternate.
- Miniature transponder
- RCC-262-02 compatible
- Solid state design
- C-band 5.4-5.9 GHz
- High efficiency isolated power supply
- Programmable via a serial COM port
- Receiver and Transmitter Frequency
- Pulse Width
- Code Spacing
- Reply Delay
- Sensitive superheterodyne receiver
- Crystal-controlled frequency stability
- Small form factor (14 cubic inches)
- Light weight (16 ounces)
- Mismatch protected from high antenna VSWR
- No pressurization required